I recently announced that Craft Daddy Blog now has merchandise available for all my fellow craft daddies, mommies, babies and doggies too! We thought of it all and added our craft daddy logo to it. You’re welcome.
The big news is we’ve joined forces with author Martina McAtee and her Faction Wars!
I will be donating 100% of the proceeds of ALL Craft Daddy Blog merchandise sales from now until November 15th to Dogs and Cats Forever, Inc. on behalf of the faction, Reapers! That’s right! Yours truly has chosen to be a part of the Reapers faction and we’re going to win this contest! #TeamReapersRock
The reason I chose the Reapers Faction is not only because the main character in the book is a reaper but also because of the charity it’s associated with. I’m a big dog lover and actually own a rescue pitbull (or should I say he owns us?) so this charity is close to my heart. I’m proud to help Dogs and Cats Forever, Inc. in any way that I can!
Martina McAtee is a bestselling author and the winner of the 2016 Reader’s Favorite Gold Medal for her first book, Children Shouldn’t Play with Dead Things. She created the Faction Wars to bring fans of The Dead Things Series together for a chance to make friends, raise awareness for important causes, raise money, win awesome prizes and, of course…PROVE THEIR FACTION’S DOMINANCE!
Beginning October 3rd, the four factions represented in her series are pairing up with the four respective charities:
- Witches with Safe Child Africa who fearlessly protects children in Nigeria, including those accused of witchcraft.
- Reapers with Dogs and Cats Forever, Inc. a no-kill animal shelter that’s founded on the principle of trying to find loving homes for the animals and help stop the killing of over 75,000 abandoned animals in southern Florida.
- Shifters with The Wolf Conservation Center that promotes wolf conservation and protection.
- Fae with Rainforest Alliance who works to conserve biodiversity and ensure sustainable livelihoods by transforming land-use practices, business practices, and consumer behavior.
Four deserving charities.
Tons of ways to earn points.
Points you will earn for your faction and for yourself.
Points you can redeem for swag and other cool prizes.
And one person who will walk away with a grand prize which will include:
- 15 signed paperbacks
- Book swag
- $100 Book Depository Gift Card
- A ‘walk-on’ role in Book 4 of the Dead Things Series representing your faction.
How to get started in your Faction Wars Facebook group:
Step 1: Follow this link: martinamcatee.com
Step 2: Click the button that says Find Your Faction
Step 3: Take the Quiz or click on your Faction’s Badge
Step 4: Read about your faction and scroll to the bottom and click Join your faction.
Step 5: Join The Faction Wars Event Page Here for Updates
Click Here to join today! The Faction Wars start October 3rd and run until November 30th.
Now follow the directions above to join #teamreaper and have fun while making a difference!